Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Autumn, You've Come!


It's that time of year!
 When the winds are cold and the mornings are foggy and golden...ahh, I love Fall. And in celebration of one of my favorite times of year, I have decided to do what I've been wanting to do ever since I started blogging all those years ago.
 I'd like to do a Fashion Photo Shoot from different decades of the past, and since it's a new season, I'm going to do a Fall theme for each one. I won't be doing them in any specific order (so no 20s, then 30s, then 40s) and would like to keep you surprised.
 But I would like some ideas from my followers!

What decade would you like me to do? 

Let me know in the comments, and I will see what I can do! If I cannot do your request, its only because I may not have the items available or am not educated enough in that time era. I am very sorry and hope you don't take offense!

So keep those requests coming! Would like to see the 1930s? 50s? Let me know!



4 comments: